The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) declared the UPSC Civil Services Examination result 2021. The commission also released a list of selected candidates, from which Gamini Singla, from the Naina Devi Subdivision of Himachal Pradesh’s Bilaspur, bagged the third rank. Both of Gamini Singla’s parents are doctors who work at Primary Health Center Toba and Tarsuh of Naina Devi sub-division.
UPSC Topper Gamini Singla’s Preparation Strategy
- Gamini Singh said, “ Have faith in yourself, do not quit.”
- She added, “Do reflect back on your mistakes.”
- Explaining further, she said there are definitely some mistakes one makes if they cannot pass something, but these mistakes can be corrected.
- “Reflect back, analyze, and make a combination of hard-work and strategy,” the UPSC topper further added.
- “There is no substitute for hard work but strategy also plays a very important role. When these two are combined together with family’s support, I think we can get whatever we want,” she added.
Source - Various Internet Sources